WOODLAND HILLS, Calif., Feb. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — READ THE FULL PRESS RELEASE HERE
- Softengine Coffee One Joins the National Coffee Association Ahead of its 2021 Virtual Conference (March 3-5)
- Rapidly-Growing Company Provides Specialist Coffee Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Tailored Software Implements the Best Business Practices in the Coffee Industry
- Find Out More at softengine.com/coffee & Watch the Product Announcement Here
Market-leading coffee software company Softengine joins the National Coffee Association ahead of its 2021 virtual conference, which runs between March 3-5. The conference features a specialized timetable with educational seminars led by speakers handpicked to inform and inspire virtual exhibition booths and breakout sessions for smaller group discussions. Further information can be found HERE.
“Softengine’s joins with the Specialty Coffee Association to share our passion for being a dedicated specialist to all our clients. We’ve had great success within the coffee industry with clients such as Groundworks Coffee and Baronet Coffee. As we exhibit at the NCA 2021 Virtual Convention, we look forward to educating the coffee world about the balance between the art of coffee and the business of it.”
– Joseph Lasman, CEO, Softengine
Building upon SAP Business One’s industry-leading ERP solution for small- to mid-sized, fast-growing companies, Softengine’s Coffee One suite delivers unbeatable inventory control, warehouse management, lot traceability, recall functionality, and much more to its international customer base.
SAP Business One features user-programmable alerts, workflows, and unique functions for management by exception to create an end-to-end solution for complete visibility, tracking, management, control, and analytic reporting of all critical enterprise drivers. Communications can be synchronized with adaptability and seamless integration with the Microsoft Office suite of products.
The fully configurable Coffee One Solution solves the unique challenges of the coffee industry, including:
- Food Safety
- Regulatory Compliance
- Product Recalls
- Consistent Product Quality
- Product Line Profitability
- Pricing & Trade Promotions Management
- Optimized Inventory Levels
- Customer Resource Management
- Supplier Quality
Throughout 2021 and beyond, Coffee One continues to innovate and adapt to ever-changing market needs, delivering tailored, expert support and business solutions to coffee companies around the world. Their membership with the NCA further reinforces the company’s role in creating a systemized, sophisticated platform with verifiable results in the industry.