Jaunty has seen a 95% Reduction in Errors since Implementing SAP Business One.
- Name: Jaunty Co. Inc
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Industry: Consumer Products
- Products: Area Rugs
- Website: jauntyinc.com
- System: SAP Business One ERP
Jaunty is a California-based provider of premium-quality handmade area rugs, serving B2B and B2C customers. The growing company’s IT systems were in need of modernization. It chose Softengine as its implementation partner for SAP Business One to integrate its processes and increase operational efficiency.
SELECT TAB FOR MORE INFORMATION
Before: Challenges and Opportunities
• The existing ERP system was inefficient and lacked real-time visibility of data, which slowed down
processes as well as decision-making.
• Jaunty needed a more effective solution for material requirements planning to support inventory
• The company was unable to integrate third-party add-ons and tools with its legacy ERP environment.
Why Softengine & SAP
• SAP Business One was the ideal ERP solution for Jaunty as it was renowned for being highly scalable and offered extensive customization.
• The company decided to partner with Softengine for the implementation, as its staff are extremely knowledgeable, professional, and quick to respond and resolve any issues.
After: Value Driven Results
• Through high-level customization, Jaunty can now find solutions to challenges more quickly, and customer service staff can easily access data and provide customers with accurate information.
• Streamlined order processing and enhanced functionality for sales and purchasing.
• Noticeable increase in operational efficiency across the organization.
• Better communication between the company’s office and warehouse employees.
“Project planning and software migration were a success, without disrupting our business operations. Our staff were fully trained and we were able to use
the system on day one. SAP has helped us with enhanced functionality and improved sales and distribution processes.”
Mike Navid, CEO,
Jaunty Co., Inc.