From Outdated System to Modern Efficiency with SAP Business One.
- Name: Precision Flange & Machine
- Location: Houston, TX
- Industry: Industrial Machinery
- Products: Precision Engineered Parts and Components
- Website: precisionflange.com
- System: SAP Business One ERP, B1UP, Softengine Employee Portal
Precision Flange & Machine, a leading player in the fabrication of precision-engineered parts and components, faced challenges posed by an outdated legacy system as they experienced growth. By partnering with Softengine and leveraging SAP Business One to revolutionize their operations, they enhanced efficiency, bolstered productivity, and achieved heightened operational visibility.
SELECT TAB FOR MORE INFORMATION
Before: Challenges and Opportunities
- Precision Flange was relying on a legacy ERP system from the 1980s that was no longer supported and was unable to meet the evolving needs of the growing business.
- With the rapid growth and increasing data volume, they struggled to manage and store data effectively, hindering decision-making and productivity.
- Batch management was not supported by their previous system, impacting inventory and production processes.
Why Softengine & SAP
- SAP Business One offers the scalability required to accommodate their rapid growth and changing needs, ensuring they wouldn’t be limited by their ERP system.
- Softengine was referred to Precision Flange from a contact at SAP, and the implementation consultant was well knowledgeable in the industry and knew what he was doing specific to their needs.
After: Value Driven Results
- SAP Business One’s batch management capabilities improve inventory and production processes, reducing errors and enhancing traceability.
- Accounting department benefited from increased visibility into financial data, enabling them to proactively manage budgets and alerting them to potential issues earlier in the process.
“This is my first implementation of an ERP system. I heard stories about how hard it is to implement an ERP. Softengine did a great job, and that is an understatement. I will recommend that anyone wanting to switch ERP, I will tell them to go with Softengine/SAP.”
Darrell Musselman, IT Manager, Precision Flange & Machine