- On August 6, 2020
- 0 Comments
PAST WEBINAR: Fixed Asset Management
How To Automate Balancing Your Property in SAP Business One
In this 20-minute webinar Jay Lee and Ado Sahovic, will provide a demonstration of the SAP Business One Fixed Asset module and how it can save businesses manual consolidation. Once the presentation is complete stay for our Q&A and hear from our special guest speaker who implemented the portal, and knows first-hand the benefits of leveraging this tool.
Fixed Asset Management in SAP Business One
- SAP Business One Fixed Assets module provides accurate/transparent depreciation expense journal entries by automating the posting process between fixed assets and your company general ledger
- Several financial regulations influence fixed assets reporting requirements, including tax and transactional notification obligations. SAP Business One Fixed Assets module will allow users to comply with these requirements.
- Fixed Assets module will allow users easily measure the lifespan, depreciation, and predict the maintenance cost of the assets. Streamline the management process to improve the overall profitability of your company.
What is Fixed Asset Management?
Fixed asset management is the process of tracking and maintaining an organization’s physical assets and equipment. Asset types include vehicles, computers, furniture and machinery.
Using an asset management system, organizations can:
- Track and monitor fixed assets
- Oversee equipment and machinery in multiple locations
- Lower maintenance costs
- Improve operational efficiency
- Maintain a record of retired, sold, stolen or lost assets
Fixed asset management enables organizations to monitor equipment and vehicles, assess their condition, and keep them in good working order. In this way, they minimize lost inventory, equipment failures and downtime – and improve an asset’s lifetime value.