- On July 27, 2022
- 0 Comments
- Business, Business Benefits, Business Intelligence, Business Software, Cloud Technology, enterprise resource planning, ERP, ERP benefits, increase efficiency, Increase Visbility, SAP, sap b1, SAP Business One, SAP Partner, smb, SMB ERP, Softengine, Technology Solutions
10 Reasons why SAP Business One is the Best ERP for your SMB
When searching for an ERP to help improve business operations, there are many choices, providers, and specialty solutions to consider. In the small to midsize enterprise market, there are specific ERPs designed for the unique requirements and functionality necessary to help streamline SMB processes. One of the most popular ERP solutions for the SMB market is the award-winning software SAP Business One. With over 75,000 customers and 1.2+ million users, SAP Business One is consistently a top choice for growing small and medium sized businesses. Keep reading today’s blog to learn 10 reasons why Business One is the best ERP option for your small business!
- Affordability: SAP Business One is a flexible, comprehensive ERP solution designed specifically for the small/midsize business market. With this in mind, the cost is more affordable than many may think, and the ROI is incredible producing immense amounts of benefits for customers. Costs can be broken down into three categories: Licensing Costs, Implementation Costs, and Technical Support Costs. Linked at the bottom of this blog is our Softengine SAP Business One pricing guide with more detailed cost information.
- User Friendly Interface: Many business owners looking for ERP software are concerned about the amount of time that is required to train employees. With SAP Business One, the interface is extremely easy to manage with departments such as Sales, Production, Service, Accounting, Banking etc. separated into easily accessible modules. While training is still necessary to ensure employees have an understanding of their role using the ERP, it is not overly complicated or difficult to navigate.
- Scalability: When investing in an ERP solution, business owners should ensure that the software is equipped to grow with the business. SAP Business One does not only support growth, but it drives growth while increasing competitive advantage in an extremely digital market. With the highly intelligent features and functions, SAP Business One is a very scalable ERP software that will not slow down or hinder business growth but will encourage growth.
- Customization Options: With businesses having specific requirements that are needed from an ERP, customizability and flexibility are two things of great importance. SAP Business One is packed full of extensive customizability options such as fully customizable dashboards, reports, and user defined shortcuts to allow users a personalized experience.
- Real-Time Updates: One of the most notable benefits of SAP Business One is its real-time reporting and analytics capabilities. Real-time updating provides team members the most up-to-date information to aid in decision making and improved levels of customer service. No longer question inventory levels or how far along a production order is; SAP Business One provides updates to erase uncertainties and supply confidence.
- Cross-Departmental Integration: Lack of communication between departments can be a difficult challenge for many businesses to overcome. Information can be skewed, and silos can develop, resulting in less collaboration and multiple versions of the truth. With SAP Business One, users can stay updated on actions entered into the system by various departments, ensuring the information being passed between departments is 100% accurate.
- Company Wide Visibility: Coupled with real-time analytics and updates, SAP Business One provides companies with increased levels of visibility across the entire business. From inventory management, production orders, supply chain management, sales, purchasing and many more, Business One offers incredibly detailed insight throughout every process. By achieving this level of visibility, business owners gain confidence to make data-driven decisions and know how to build a more efficient and accurate strategy.
- Comprehensive Solution: Many software solutions offer functionality to manage one or two department functions, such as accounting software packages. On the other hand, SAP Business One is a completely comprehensive ERP solution, designed to manage all internal business operations on one database and software package. Business One is broken into 16 fully integrated modules, each containing functions pertaining to a specific department. With SAP Business One, companies achieve that ‘all-in-one’ solution coupled with high functionality, customization, and intelligence.
- Easily Accessible Support: SAP Business One is provided to companies by verified SAP Partners, such as Softengine. Working with a SAP partner, businesses get a personalized experience and are guided throughout the entire implementation process by licensed and knowledgeable professionals. Support can be directly accessed on the SAP Business One interface or by contacting the business’s SAP Partner directly.
- Detailed Analytics and Reporting: Having access to clean data is essential for a successful business. Additionally, compiling reports instead of sifting through data is a great way to understand where shortcomings lie and detecting strong points. Utilizing SAP Business One’s up-to-date analytics paired with automatically generated reporting functionality is a sure way to make well-informed decisions and leverage easy to understand business reports. Users also have the ability to customize reports to their liking to monitor campaign success and so much more.
In conclusion, there are many reasons why small and midsize businesses repeatedly choose SAP Business One as their ERP solution. Here at Softengine, we are ready to help your business grow and thrive by making the move to Business One! Our team of experts with our client-first approach to ERP make the implementation process smooth and incredibly worthwhile!
Contact us today for inquiries about SAP Business One: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our SAP Business One Pricing Guide on our website: https://softengine.com/products/sap-business-one/pricing/