Love MS Excel? Move Beyond Static SAP Business One Reporting and Planning!
- On November 8, 2016
- 0 Comments
The Business Intelligence Suite (BI360) solves business problems and offers economic value to organizations relative to reporting and analytics (financial and operational), budgeting, and forecasting – for all of your SAP Business One data, as well as any other data that may be stored independently across the enterprise.
Solver BI360 – Business Intelligence Suite
If you have an affinity for MS Excel and are looking for alternative reporting tools, want to eliminate the issues with redundant exports of data to Excel, and still use Excel for budget/forecast processes and would love to continue to do but in an automated capacity, then consider BI360 from Solver.
BI360 provides a complete Excel and web-based suite with mobile apps, comprised of Reporting, Budgeting, Dashboard modules, and a pre-configured Data Warehouse. Solver’s BI360 Suite is the most complete Business Intelligence (BI) solution of its kind, and it is available for both on-premise and cloud-based deployment.
- Microsoft Excel- and Web-based with mobile apps
- Live Financial Reporting (GL), Operational Reporting (Sub-ledgers — AP, AR, etc.) as well as Benchmark, KPI, and graphical reporting
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Multi-company/Multi-currency consolidations
- Drill down to GL detail and drill across to sub-ledgers and document images
- Microsoft Excel- and Web-based budget and forecast input
- Streamlined data entry
- Pre-built as well as user-defined input templates
- Copy history and make changes in a single click
- Spread budgets evenly or based on trends or budget at the line item level
- Forecasting (single or multi-year)
- Web-based for anywhere, anytime access
- Works with SharePoint (but not required)
- Fully customizable dashboard layouts
- Interactive charts, reports, and more
- Preconfigured Data Warehouse that can be set up in days, not months
- Dramatically reduces time/cost/risk to implement
- Preconfigured modules (GL, AR, AP, Rev, Assets, HR, Project) and 50 additional ‘user defined’ modules for any other pertinent data
- Integrate to virtually any data source including cloud
- True multi-source data warehousing to support Dashboards, Reporting, and Planning
For more information about SAP Business One and Solver BI360 helping your business with Reporting, Budgeting, Planning, and Dashboards, please contact [email protected]