Supply Chain Disruption: Infographic
- On January 18, 2021
- 0 Comments
- manufacturing, SAP, SAP Business One, Supply Chain, supply chain management, Supply Chain Software
Supply Chain Leaders Increase Revenue with Greater Resilience
The cost of fragile supply chains is apparent when lean, rigid supply chains were challenged by the pandemic this year. Midsize businesses are using technology to fill the gaps and prepare for future growth.
2020 served as a wake-up call that has caused midsize businesses to increase resilience a priority, with more than half expecting to be highly resilient within two to three years. It has reminded us that disruption happens when you least expect it and can incur significant losses in productivity, finances, and brand reputation if not adequately prepared for and addressed.
SUPPLY CHAIN CHALLENGES:
- Maintaining Employee Health and Safety
- Managing Constrained Capacity
- Identifying Alternative Suppliers with Multi-Sourcing
- Shortening Response Times with Real-Time Visibility
- Rebalancing Efficiency with Greater Resilience
Additional supply chain resources:
BUILDING A RESILIENT SUPPLY CHAIN WHITEPAPER
WEBINAR: INCREASING SUPPLY CHAIN RESILIENCE