Why Choose SAP For Small Business
- On October 27, 2020
- 0 Comments
- ERP, SAP, SAP Business One, small business
As companies grow, their needs and processes change over time. To accommodate this, their systems need to provide effective scalability to handle the changes in process as well as volume. Many legacy systems cannot take advantage of new technology and do not provide flexible processes. That is where SAP for Small Business comes in with SAP Business One.
With growth, most companies immediately determine that they need more than just an accounting system to run their business properly. The importance of cross-departmental information begins to escalate as it is needed to make decisions for the business going forward. Having an enterprise level system in place to provide not only access to information but also process controls for the business itself becomes essential to the overall health of the organization.
Why Choose SAP For Small Business
- Most Adaptable: Unlike other ERPs where you must adapt certain processes or information to match the system, we adapt SAP for growing businesses to fit your business model! An open development environment means we adapt the technology to fit your business, not the other way around.
- Most Flexible: Because every business is different, SAP is designed with flexibility in mind. Flexible deployment models allow you to run on-premise, in the cloud, or a combination of the two. SAP for Small Business runs on multiple server platforms, you can choose the option that suits your business best.
- Cost Effective: SAP is rated the best in class solution for small-to-midsize businesses according to Gartner’s report. Other solutions with low upfront pricing are far more costly in the long run due to licensing limits and additional fees as your business continues to grow.
- Least Risk: SAP’s global renown applications mean you won’t outgrow the solution. There is no concern of the solution being absorbed by a competitor. Because you can customize and extend SAP Business One to meet your evolving needs, there is no need for costly re-evaluation and re-implementation of a brand-new system.
- Zero Downtime: Your employees can start using SAP Business One from day one. This way, you don’t lose time and money during the implementation process. Furthermore, the system is quick and easy to implement, so you can be up and running in weeks not months!
- Designed for growing companies: Approximately 80% of SAP’s customers are small-to-midsize businesses. That’s more than 300,000 growing business running on SAP!
- Industry-Leading: 77% of the world’s transaction revenue touches an SAP system
- Global Influence: SAP Business One is available in over 170 countries, with 67 country localizations and 28 languages, with the ability to convert transactions and translate reports built into the platform.
- Broad Reach: Used by over 60,000 customers and over a million users.
- Trusted by Enterprise: 360+ large enterprises run SAP Business One in 2400+ subsidiaries.
- Expert Recommended: IDC positioned SAP Business One as a leading solution in the worldwide SaaS and cloud-enabled small office and midmarket ERP market.
- Innovative: SAP is credited as being the inventor of ERP, and now offers 6 different ERP product offerings.
“We examined the application and found that indeed it covered all the essentials for our business model at the time with tightly integrated functionality. While we didn’t anticipate moving into retailing when we selected SAP Business One, we did realize that the future could bring some surprises and that we would be smart to get an extensible solution. With the wealth of applications available from SAP and its extensive partner ecosystem, we were confident that we would be covered for the future. SAP Business One provided the foundation we needed to support our growth to the next level. Who knows what future turns our business might take next? Certainly, we don’t have all the answers, but whatever they are, we know we have a platform in place that can accommodate new directions without starting anything over.”
– David Rodriguez, VP of Sales, Tivoli Audio LLC