- On December 7, 2021
- 0 Comments
- Business One, cloud, cloud software, ERP, Fashion, Fashion One, inventory technology, Retail, SAP, SAP Business One, Software, technology
Softengine’s Fashion One Powered by SAP for Retail
The retail industry is competitive and ever-growing, with retail accounting for 18.7% of the United States GDP (1). Ensuring that your business is running as efficiently as possible in order to keep up with the growth of the industry is essential for continued growth. Softengine realized there are needs specific to the retail industry, so they created an additional solution powered by SAP Business One designed specifically to meet those unique needs. Softengine’s Fashion One powered by SAP provides total business integration as an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and is accompanied by features that will help run retail smarter, more stress-free, and incredibly efficient. Apparel distribution, manufacturing, and import business; Fashion One covers it all.
Features unique to Fashion One that serve the retail industry specifically are:
- Rapid Deployment Solutions: Those in the fashion industry understand that time is precious when it comes to deadlines, especially while trying to remain within budget. Softengine understands this and is equipped with the proper expertise to ensure that the best practices are being used when it comes time for implementation. With the experience of implementing for the retail industry, Softengine will use these best practices to swiftly reach and exceed all industry standards.
- Integrated eCommerce Platform: Included in Softengine’s Fashion One powered by SAP is the SAP Business One ERP Software that can be connected and fully integrated with any eCommerce platform. eCommerce sales are growing by 15% every year (2) and having a fully integrated eCommerce platform with SAP Business One makes for the most convenient and manageable way to reach more customers and keep up with the eCommerce boom.
- Mobility: Softengine’s Fashion One powered by SAP features SAP Mobility which allows orders to be placed from any internet-connected device. Additionally, it provides the business with a large amount of visibility where users can view their inventory, sell from the showroom, or even retail locations, and much more.
- Customer Satisfaction via Self-Service: What is better than wonderful customer service and satisfaction? With the feature of customers being able to check on their order information including order status and outstanding invoices, customers will never feel in the dark or confused about an order. At the root of a successful business lies fantastic customer service and satisfaction and offering easily accessible information is one way to contribute to those components.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI): EDI takes all of the painful, manual transferring of documents out of the implementation process. With the EDI-Integrated Connector import/export module designed for SAP Business One, electronic documents such as purchase orders, invoices, and order confirmations are exchanged straight to and from Fashion One. This feature is totally automated, relieving the stress of manual intervention. Saving time and resources while also leaving less room for human error.
- B2B and B2C Functionalities: Softengine’s Fashion One powered by SAP gives you the ability to sell on a fully integrated eCommerce store using both B2B and B2C channels. Leveraging the option of both types of business provides more opportunities for sales and a larger customer base. All orders placed on the eCommerce platform are automatically entered into the SAP Business One software operating in the background.
Overall, Softengine’s Fashion One powered by SAP Business One provides users with the incredible functionality and features that only Business One offers, but with specific additions that make it a perfect fit for the retail industry. Keep up with the competition, manage eCommerce efficiently, and provide customers with an easy, swift, and satisfying experience by implementing Fashion One!
For More Information on Fashion One click here! Softengine’s Fashion One