Increased Operational Efficiencies Through Streamlined Processes with SAP Business One.
- Name: American Water Chemicals
- Location: Plant City, FL
- Industry: Chemicals
- Products: Water Treatment Chemicals, Solutions, Software, and Membrane-Related Solutions
- Website: membranechemicals.com
- System: SAP Business One ERP
American Water Chemicals (AWC) is an organization of innovators and experts in the development of chemicals for the pre- and post-treatment of water membranes. SAP Business One and Softengine
proved to be the perfect combination to support the company on its digital transformation journey.
SELECT TAB FOR MORE INFORMATION
Before: Challenges and Opportunities
- For many years, AWC relied on QuickBooks accounting software, but the business had far outgrown the system and it was clear that a more integrated and scalable solution was required.
- Manufacturing activities sit at the core of the company, although many processes were still done manually. To increase efficiency and competitiveness, AWC was looking to digitize its manufacturing operations
“AWC’s challenge was to move from QuickBooks Enterprise to a fully integrated ERP solution, with limited in-house IT resources. With SAP Business One, we were able to ensure a seamless transition without any disruption to the business.” – Tony de Almeida, Operations Manager
Why Softengine & SAP
- AWC needed an ERP system that was robust, scalable, and would enable it to achieve relatively fast ROI – SAP Business One satisfied all these requirements and more.
- The company reached out to other enterprises that had implemented SAP Business One, and chose Softengine as its implementation partner on the basis of its excellent reputation
After: Value Driven Results
- End-to-end integrated manufacturing operations support AWC with efficient planning at all levels.
- Processes are considerably faster across the organization, from accounts receivable and payable through to order-to-cash and sales.
- Simpler creation of cost centers to measure and apply resource costs.
- Ability to track cost of goods sold more effectively and enumerate opportunities.
- Better understanding of direct and indirect labor requirements and costs.