WHAT IS A B2B CLIENT PORTAL
A Responsive 24/7 Purchasing Portal For All B2B Businesses That Allows Clients Make Orders While Also Peremitting The Vendor Access To View Historical Purchasing Information, Placed Orders, And Manage Account Status Information. This Is All Through A Clean and Dashboard Within The SAP Platform.
INSIGHTS: B2B Portal Users and Buyers
New B2B Buyers Seek B2C Experience
New generations of B2B buyers are evolving; they seek convenience and speed of transactions and prefer self-service channels to purchase. These inclinations are especially visible for reorders and puts pressure on suppliers to digitize such touchpoints.
B2B customers benefit from increased transparency to their account information, and visibility over offering catalogs, thus enabling customers to select the right products and services. The increasing demand for corporate transparency is made available for companies to share insights from the B2B portal, an ever-expanding amount of asset or service data.
Digital customer portals are secure and private platforms provide account specific information, such as purchased offerings and real-time operations data, this enables cloud self-service transactions. Also, if you run a food business, check out the benefits of Food ERP.
FEATURES: SOFTENGINE B2B PORTAL
SAP Business One B2B Client Portal Integration Grants Your Customers Real Time Visibility
- Immediate access to current information about products and their stock availability
- Your customers pull up relevant information about personalized B2B prices independently
- Custom access to required documentation and the ability to download their PDF variants
- Full control over the entire order fulfillment process. Your customer will know what stage the order is at in real time enabling them to make timely decisions for the smooth operation of the business
BENEFITS: SOFTENGINE B2B PORTAL
SAP Business One B2B Client Portal Integration: Clients and Purchasers Alike Benefit
- REAL TIME INTEGRATION
SAP Business One — Get the most recent data and transactions
- ACCESS ANYTIME & ANYWHERE
Customers can view profile information, review sales order history, place new orders, track order shipment, check on service calls, and access billing and payment information.
- EASY TO USE ORDER PAD
Customers can add items to an order, re-order, and view the status of their order. Simplifying the ordering process for the customer and making it easier on your A/R staff.
- SECURE ACCESS
Manage your customers level of access and products they can view/order
Designed with your branding and layout
- INCREASE CASHFLOW AND REVENUE
Convenient order pad function and receiving payments in real-time
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Provide a quick and easy way for your customers to place more orders without jumping through an administrative hoop
END USER: B2B CLIENT EXPERIENCE
SAP Business One B2B Client Portal Integration: Your Customers Experience
- Client-friendly Shopping Cart or Order Pad Style Ordering
- Vibrant Product Imagery Allows for Higher Visual Experience
- Alternative Item Reference for Discontinued or Out of Stock Items
- Visible Product Characteristics or Additional Information Available
- Reduce Errors in The Documentation
- Through Customer Experience Your Team Improves Competitive Position
- Convenient Ordering Process Through Such Functions as Re-Order, Returns, Scheduled Purchasing, Reservations, Group Buying, Parts and Consumables Resupply.
Additional Softengine Tools
ORDER PROCESS, SCHEDULE, AUTO-BATCH
SAME SCREEN, ONE PROCESS
Production Routing / Logistics & Production Scheduling
REALTIME PRODUCTION & LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT
Softengine Warehouse Management System+
FEATURES INCLUDE PROCESS MANUFACTURING, DIRECT TO STORE DELIVERY & MORE