When a company hits a certain level of growth, everything becomes more complicated. As you scale, key pieces of the business process have to be streamlined. That’s where an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system comes in — facilitating your business’ growth and keeping your processes optimized. SAP Business One is a leading ERP solution designed specifically for small and medium-sized businesses.
Learn More About SAP Business One Cost Guide (2021) For Implementation, License, And Customization
Our SAP Pricing Guide answers your licensing, implementation, and support cost questions and the breakdown between licensing, implementation variables, customization, and training. Review Softengine SAP Cost License Calculator below for a quick answer.
SAP Business One Costs Breaks Down Into Three Categories
SAP Business One Costs: Licensing
SAP Business One is a fully integrated enterprise resource planning (ERP) suite specifically designed for manufacturers & distributors, retailers and service companies at an attractive price point, since it’s aim is serving SMB and Mid-Market sized companies.
For companies looking to licensing via a subscription model, SAP Business One Costs starts around $150-$170 per user, per month which also includes fees to host the application. *
*(Mobile Users start at $50 per user, per month)
SAP Implementation Cost
Softengine SAP Business One Implementations Cost Range From $35k to $150k.
And the typical deployment time frame will generally range between 3 to 6 months depending upon the scope of the engagement. Here are some factors to consider during SAP Pricing during Implementation:
- SAP Business One cost for implementation fluctuates upon a variety of options and needs.
- Common accrued cost for the implementation: modules chosen, the number of users you need to license & train, the number of legal entities & locations and the type of support you desire to have after go-live.
- SAP Pricing can fluctuate for an all-inclusive fixed bid price or do you desire to work on a time & materials basis.
- Deployment methodologies to support clients with different needs.
SAP Pricing Features & Functionality by License Type
SAP Business One costs include a license that provides a suite of integrated applications that covers the following business processes.
- Financial Management, designed to help you streamline the back office, track assets, and control budgets.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) designed to help you manage sales opportunities to start to finish.
- Procurement & Inventory designed to help buyers and inventory managers be in complete sync.
- Production Planning designed to assist with costing methods, bin management, and MRP
- Business Intelligence to provide executives and management a 360-degree view of the entire business.
Your access to each of these modules depends entirely upon your license type.
The core suite of applications will fulfill 80-90% of what most SAP Business One customer need right out of the box. If you have needs above and beyond native functionality, keep in mind that there are hundreds of industry-specific solutions fully integrated with SAP Business One.
SAP BUSINESS ONE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here Are The Top Three Questions We Are Asked From The Start
Given the breadth of the SAP Business One application its ideally suited for organizations that have outgrown their existing financial management system (e.g. QuickBooks) and desire an all-encompassing solution, one that unifies customer data, financial transactions, inventory and projects together in a seamless ERP package. SAP Business One is not ideally suited for companies just looking for next level accounting software, like Dynamics GP or Sage Intacct.
Did you know that SAP Business One has more than 60,000 customer across 25 industries in 120 countries?
Their breadth of market share should help put your mind at ease as to whether or not Business One might be a good fit for your particular industry.
That being said, SAP Business One really shines when deployed in the following industries. This is because companies like Softengine have developed additional functionality purpose built for specific industries. You get to leverage decades of industry know how and systems experience for maxim ROI and usability.
SAP Business One Pricing for Licensing and implementing new ERP software is no small decision for many SMBs, after all you don’t want to be stuck with unhappy users going back to their inefficient ways of doing things, not to mention the wasted time and expense of implementing ERP software. The key to a successful ERP implementation is finding both the right software vendor and the right partner to provide professional services.